Appollo Wind: From Humble Beginnings to HVAC Revolution
Established in 2007, Appollo Wind Technologies LLC embarked on a pioneering journey to explore and innovate groundbreaking technologies within the U.S., aiming to address the global demand for space cooling solutions. Today, Appollo boasts an esteemed portfolio of patented technologies designed to revolutionize the air conditioning and cooling sectors.
Redefining the HVAC Landscape: Sustainable Efficiency Meets Market Disruption
Our next-generation HVAC technology not only offers a lightweight, cost-effective system but also promises operational cost reductions of up to 30%. This efficiency, paired with reduced environmental footprint, positions us to substantially disrupt the $50 billion U.S. market and the $280 billion global market, heralding profound global ramifications.
From R&D Milestones to Real-World Impact: Appollo's Next Leap in Energy Efficiency
As we approach a crucial phase in our R&D journey, we stand on the brink of subjecting our units to comprehensive real-world testing. This pivotal move is poised to propel our advanced solutions into the market, realizing significant cost savings, diminishing peak energy consumption, and lessening overall energy reliance.
Appollo Wind's Ascendancy: Poised to Lead Amidst a Global Cooling Demand Surge
Given the projected surge in global air conditioning sales and our unrivaled, U.S.-patented technologies, Appollo Wind is primed to rapidly emerge as a leading supplier of energy-efficient units internationally. Reinforcing this vision, a May 2018 report by the International Energy Agency underscores the tripling of energy requirements for space cooling by 2050.
Echoing EERE's Vision: Appollo Wind's Dedication to Sustainable Cooling Excellence
Our commitment to bridging existing voids and introducing a sustainable approach to cooling is unwavering. Appollo Wind’s recognition in the December 2017 report by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) exemplifies our alignment with EERE’s vision of establishing American precedence in the global shift towards a clean energy ecosystem.
2009 - 2014
- HVAC Think Tank created in conjunction with Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College along with industry leaders and physicists
- 1st patent applied for in 2014
2015 - 2016
- Partner with Flex (formerly Flextronics) to create a system that is manufacturable and cost effective
2017 - 2018
- Appollo accepted into Greentown, a climate tech incubator in Cambridge Mass to further develop and improve our technology
- 1st patent granted and additional patents applied for
- Additional design improvements made with the help of Flex and AKG cooling of America
2019 - 2021
- 1st run of prototypes arrive in Tampa Florida testing facility
- Began exploring strategic partnering and institutional investment
- Moved systems to a shared space facility for testing and data collection
2022 - 2023
- Began transformational applications of a new vertical in super computer/AI workloads and Data center cooling solutions
- Ongoing strategic partnering, OEM enablement and Appollo intellectual property licensing opportunities